- Provide estimates based on plans and specifications.
- Oversee and direct construction projects from pre-construction to closeout.
- Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables, coordinate logistics, and estimate costs.
- Review contracts and work to obtain permits and licenses.
- Oversee all onsite and offsite activities related to the project to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations.
- Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors, in coordination with jobsite foreman.
- Meet contractual conditions of performance.
- Review the work progress of jobs on a weekly basis with company leadership.
- Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones.
- Work to analyze, manage and mitigate risks.
- Work closely with clients to facilitate changes in scope of work and submit change orders.
- Coordinate all closeout and punch-list items.
- Project Management: 5 years (Preferred)
- Construction: 5 years (Preferred)
- Estimating: 1 year (Preferred)
Apply For This Position
"*" indicates required fields
Excel Mechanical Contractors, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer (U.S.) All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, citizenship, gender, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or veteran status.